It was cold; he shivered and slowly moved his hand over the metal floor. The smoothened sound of the wind played all around him As he opened his eyes, he realized that he had been there before. The smell, the atmosphere...he could sense it. This was Schwartz territory. He didn't know how he had got there, but the only thing that mattered now was to get out. He tried to get up, but fell back down again. Unspeakable pain. He moved his hand over his chest and felt something warm and wet coming from his left side. He was bleeding. It took a while before his eyes adapted to the darkness. The moonlight didn't reach this part of the facility... almost as if it was trying to stay away from it. He didn't know for how long he had been there when he first realized that he was being watched. He reached for his weapon, only to find it gone. His panic grew, he knew that he could never take on Schwartz by himself, especially not hurt and without a weapon. He was in their hands now. On the other side of the room, covered in mist and therefore almost invisible, Shouldrech smiled. He enjoyed watching him, trying to get up only to fall back down, enjoying his panic. It made him feel strong. Shouldrech felt pure pleasure as he saw Youji's face distorted with pain. He had never been able to feel sympathy for someone else. His dark cloak floated around him and his heart started beating faster. He could tell by the look on Youji's face that he was trying to fight it. He smiled and pushed himself into Youji's mind. Youji was sweating. He knew who was doing this to him, it was Shouldrech. Who else had such a strong mind? He was breathing heavily now and he hated himself for letting this happen to him. He screamed as Shouldrech forced himself into him, the scream was echoing in the empty warehouse and he felt Shouldrech's pleasure as he heard it. He tried to fight it, but it was no use. He cried softly as he saw his hand move over his body, stay a while by the crouch and starting to take off his pants, while the other stroke him gently over the chest. He felt Shouldrech's pulse rising as his hand went up to his mouth, drinking the blood. "Please..." He whispered as his pants fell to the floor. The tears were falling down his cheeks. But before they hit the ground, his hand wiped them off and continued to stroke him. As he walked over to the wall, he knew what was coming. His heart started beating faster and Shouldrech felt it. He pressed himself to the wall, facing it. He couldn't move. Shouldrech had already taken his pants off, using Youji's own hands. He was getting harder as he walked over towards the wall. As he reached Youji he could feel him shivering. He kissed his neck. Youji tried to turn his head away. "Don't..." However, Shouldrech wouldn't stop. He moved closer to him, the rain started, gently. Youji moaned as Shouldrech forced himself into him. He could feel his entrance getting wet. "Stop. Please..." Shouldrech got even more excited as he heard Youji's silent crying and begging him to stop. He kept growing to a pulsating frenzy and then he pulled himself out, satisfied, leaving Youji in a shivering mess on the floor. He bended down and stroke a curl of Youji's long hair out of the way. Then he laied down beside him, holding the crying man in his arms. "I'm sorry..." He whispered while stroking him "It's just that I wanted you so much." Youji pressed himself against Shouldrech's chest. "I love you, Youji. I will never hurt you again." Then he stopped stroking him and pulled a black gun out of his pocket. "Always..." And then he pulled the trigger.